Friday 30 October 2009

'Real World' Feedback

After our first month long 'Real World' project I received some very informative and encouraging feedback from our tutor Olwen. I really enjoyed the brief and it's always good to hear how others think you performed. I am definitely my biggest critic and what stood out most to me within the feedback was,


"If there's one thing that comes out loud and clear it's that you should be more confident about your abilities and be assured that you have much to offer."


When working in a team it can be easy to compare yourself against others and I found myself a bit intimidated by the skill level of my 4 other team members. However, this feedback gave me confidence in my design capabilities and made me realize that we all have our individual strengths. I just need to make sure I have confidence in order to really play to my strengths.

No comments:

Post a Comment